Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Club Charms

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Momof2agfans's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 4th, 2004
    Posts
    149
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    My youngest dd "bought" the Samantha/Nellie club charm with her stars. I can't tell you how many charms we have lost for her bracelet, just from wearing with "good" outfits. I decided to get a silver necklace for it, instead of putting in on the bracelet. She's gotten so many compliments on her new necklace. I just saw they now have a birthday charm, shaped like a cake. I'm sure we'll be getting that soon, since her birthday is so close! I have a feeling that the $8.00 Kohl's necklace is going to get used an awful lot.

  2. #2
    chrstnwmn7
    Guest chrstnwmn7's Avatar

    Post

    I did the same thing with my daughter's charm. I placed it on a necklace immediately!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member dianasmama's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 12th, 2004
    Posts
    1,086
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    maybe you could get those "spacer" beads in silver too and place them between all the charms then she could wear them all at the same time, but in a necklace form?

    Laurie

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Momof2agfans's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 4th, 2004
    Posts
    149
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    OHHHHHHH, What a good idea! Thanks Laurie!

  5. #5
    chrstnwmn7
    Guest chrstnwmn7's Avatar

    Post

    THANKS Laurie for that idea...never thought of that!!! Solved my problem!!! How much of a genius are you??? [img]wink.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member dianasmama's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 12th, 2004
    Posts
    1,086
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh! Well! Taking a bow now, you nice ladies just made my morning! [img]redface.gif[/img] Now, if I can only remember to do that for Diana when the time comes!

    Laurie

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •